For the latest news and commentary on matters of law that are ripe for the U.S. Supreme Court's review, or were recently resolved by the Supreme Court, check out the following links:
- Circuit Split on Application of Remmer Juror Misconduct Presumption, FED. EVID. REV. (Apr. 23, 2012) (HTML).
- Circuit Split: Does Juror Use of Wikipedia Create Presumption of Prejudicial Misconduct?, FED. EVID. REV. (Apr. 24, 2012) (HTML).
- Rachel A. Weisshaar, Hazy Shades of Winter: Resolving the Circuit Split over Preliminary Injunctions, 65 VAND. L. REV. 1011 (2012) (PDF).
- Federalism and Patent Law: Courts Split on Scope of Federal Circuit Arising Under Jurisdiction, PATENTLYO (Apr. 24, 2012) (HTML).
- Brian P. Bialas, Ninth Circuit En Banc Decision Creates Circuit Split with First Circuit that Affects Employer Claims Against Employees under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, MASS. NONCOMPETE L. BLOG (Apr. 27, 2012) (HTML).