For the latest coverage of noteworthy issues dividing the federal courts, check out the following links:
- Michelle Olsen, Circuit Split Watch: Miranda at Booking, Appellate Daily (July 3, 2012 7:21 AM) (HTML).
- Philip Miles, SCOTUS Grants Cert in ERISA Case, LexisNexis Labor & Employment Law Community (June 28, 2012 11:25 PM EST) (HTML).
- Liz Kramer, First Circuit Makes Circuit Split Lopsided in Favor of Narrowing of Stolt-Nielsen, Arbitration Nation (July 4, 2012) (HTML).
- Matthew J. Freery, The Supreme Court to Settle Circuit Split on Supervisor Substance, Gonzalez Saggio & Harlan LLP (June 27, 2012) (HTML).
- James M. Pearl & Alicia Hancock, Unanimous En Banc Seventh Circuit Decision Expands Extraterritorial Reach of US Antitrust Laws, O'Melveny & Myers LLP (June 27, 2012) (PDF).