For the latest on circuit splits in the news, follow the links below:
- Bruce Khula, Court Parts Company with Sister Circuits on Presumptions at Pleading Stage of ERISA Suits : Sixth Circuit Appellate Blog : Squire Sanders Law Firm: Sixth Circuit Court: Appellate Law Lawyers & Attorneys, Sixth Circuit Appellate Blog (Feb. 23, 2012) (click here).
- John Ingold, Is the 10th Circuit a Supreme Court bellwether?, denverpost.com (Feb. 22, 2012, 12:00 P.M. M.T.) (click here).
- Brad Bogan, Mondragon-Santiago Clarified: Just How Much Explanation of a Within-Guidelines Sentence Is Necessary?, Fifth Circuit Blog (Feb. 21, 2012) (click here).
- J. Harvie Wilkinson III, If It Ain't Broke..., Yale L.J. Online Essay (Feb. 7, 2010) (click here).
- Robert J. Conlan & Brian P. Morrissey, D.C. Circuit Splits with Sixth Circuit on Scope of FCA's First-to-File Bar, Sidley False Claims Act Blog (Jan. 30, 2012 1:03 P.M.) (click here).