For the latest news and commentary on matters of law on which the circuits are divided, check out the following links:
- Adam Pié, Note, The Monster Under the Bed: The Imaginary Circuit Split and the Nightmares Created in the Special Needs Doctrine's Application to Child Abuse, 65 Vand. L. Rev. 563 (2012) (PDF).
- Richard Tonowski, Legal Update: Who is the Supervisor?, Assessment Services Review (Mar. 30, 2012) (web).
- Elbert Lin & J. Andrew Law, In Arbitration, a Right to an Automatic Stay Pending Appeal?, Corporate Counsel (Apr. 2, 2012) (web).
- Sheppard Mullin, Fifth Circuit Requires More than "Tangential Relationship" Between Alleged Fraud and Transactions in "Covered Securities" to Support Dismissal Under the Securities Litigation Uniform Standards Act of 1998, Corporate Securities Law Blog (Mar. 20, 2012) (web).
- Renee Choy Ohlendorf, Intervenors Still in Limbo on Standing Requirements, Litigation News (Mar. 26, 2012) (web).