For the latest coverage of noteworthy issues dividing the federal courts, check out the following links:
- Joe Celentino, Bankruptcy Circuit Split May Go to the Supreme Court, Courthouse News Service (July 11, 2012 11:54 AM PT) (HTML).
- Mark A. Platt & Ryan E. Manns, Seventh Circuit Opinion Creates Circuit Split Over the Effect of Rejection of a Contract Granting a Trademark License, lexology.com (July 11, 2012) (HTML).
- Noah Lipschultz, U.S. Supreme Court Agrees to Resolve Circuit Split Over ERISA Plan Reimbursement Rights, Employee Benefits Counsel (July 11, 2012) (HTML).
- Division Among Courts Intensifies Regarding False Claims Act's First-to-File Requirement, Ropes & Gray Alert: Government Enforcement (July 11, 2012) (PDF).
- Janet Marvel, Seventh Circuit Issues Important Decision Regarding Trademarks in Bankruptcy, Pattishall IP Blog (July 12, 2012) (HTML).