For the latest news and commentary on areas of law dividing the courts, check out the following links:
- Recent Case Highlights Split of Authority on Whether Corporate Agreements Can Amend Employee Benefit Plans, McDermott Will & Emery (May 15, 2012) (HTML).
- Brian P. Bialas, United States: Ninth Circuit En Banc Decision Creates Circuit Split With First Circuit That Affects Employer Claims Against Employees Under The Computer Fraud And Abuse Act, Mondaq.com (May 2, 2012) (HTML).
- Thomas K. Potter III & Kasee Sparks Heisterhagen, Arbitration vacatur: Circuits split over whether manifest disregard survived Hall Street (Apr. 11, 2012) (HTML).
- Andrew Voss, Seventh Circuit Concludes that "Travel Time" Following Clothing Change is Not Compensable, Setting Up a Circuit, Wage & Hour Counsel (May 15, 2012) (HTML).
- Sheppard Mullin, Another U.S. District Court Follows the Lead of the D.C. Circuit in Addressing the "First-to-File Bar" Circuit Split and Pushes Back Against an Opportunistic Relator, governmentcontractslawblog.com (May 14, 2012) (HTML).