For the latest coverage of noteworthy issues dividing the federal courts, check out the following links:
- James M. Donohue, Steven M. Hogan, & Matthew MacNamara, In Re McNeal: The Eleventh Circuit Lets Debtors Strip Off Second Mortgage, State Capital Group (July 5, 2012) (HTML).
- Noah Lipschultz, U.S. Supreme Court Agrees to Resolve Circuit Split Over ERISA Plan Reimbursement Rights, Employee Benefits Counsel (July 9, 2012) (HTML).
- Collin J. Zick & Brian P. Bialas, New York Appellate Division Picks a Side in the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act Circuit Split in Two Sentences, Security, Privacy and the Law (July 10, 2012) (HTML).
- First Circuit Adopts Preponderance of Evidence as Standard for Proving Willful Trademark Infringement, Practical Law Company (July 6, 2012) (HTML).
- Emily Goldman, Holding Child Abuse Registries to a Higher Standard, Mich. J. of Envir. & Admin. L. (July 10, 2012) (HTML).