For the latest on circuit splits in the news, follow the links below:
- Amy Cadle Hocevar, Circuit Split in Imposing Individual Liability Under the FMLA Against Supervisors at Public Agencies, Sixth Circuit Appellate Blog (Mar. 12, 2012) (click here).
- Hon. Dorothy A. Harbeck, Amelia Wilson, & Hon. Amiena A. Khan, Vanashing Visibility: How Particular Social Group Requirements Have Changed in the Third Circuit's Asylum Cases, Federal Lawyer (Mar. 2012) (PDF). [Editor's Note: For Circuitsplits.com's coverage of this conflict, click here.]
- Eighth Circuit Judge Signals Disagreement with "Social Visibility" and "Particularity" Requirements in Social Asylum Claims, ScottKuhagen.com (Mar. 9, 2012) (click here).
- D. Colo. Notes Split Re Whether FRCP 9(b) Applies to Negligent Misrepresentation Claims, Split Circuits Blog (Mar. 13, 2012) (click here).
- Ruthann Robson, The constitutionality of the anti-prostitution pledge: compelled speech or government funding?, Constitutional Law Prof Blog (Feb. 29, 2012) (click here).